Sunday 7 May 2017

Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ SPF 35 PA++

The last of this lot of Laneige items which I got is the Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ SPF 35 PA++. This is a milk sun block for sensitive skin. The common worry about sun block is that it gets really greasy and sticky. Personally I really hate wearing sun block. It's a necessary evil I guess and I always have hope that there would be one that isn't gross. 






I waited for a day when I would go out without makeup... my beloved Saturday. Coz if I wore it under makeup, I would not be able to tell what it truly felt like. It was pretty sunny on Saturday, but not too strong and I wasn't going under direct sun. [FYI: Ultraviolet rays (UV) contains UVA and UVB. UVA causes wrinkles and aging, UVB causes skin cancer] SPF 35 sounds little but it actually isn't, it blocks nearly 97% of the UVB radiation. PA++ provides moderate UVA protection for normal skin exposed to medium UV radiation.




I squeezed out just a little bit, the consistency was very liquid so you don't need much to cover your face. I used about half of what I squeezed out in the picture, applied it all over my face and went on my way. There was nothing else on my face, no toner, no moisturiser, nothing except the sun block. It looked slightly greasy which was not ideal... like my skin was shiney not matte, but I don't expect otherwise from sun block. A few minutes later, I touched my face to check if it was sticky. To my surprise, it wasn't. I could feel like I had a light layer of moisturiser on my face, but it was not too uncomfortable. It smells really nice as well, slightly floral slightly citrusy, and fresh.

It didn't cause any itching or discomfort, nor did I get any pimples from it. Normally I feel that sun block clogs my pores and causes me to break out. I did try during the day to wash my face with water only, to see if it would come off and it didn't. This one washed off with facial cleanser well and didn't cause any pimples. 

I would recommend Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ for a daily use but not to go to the beach or pool under too strong sun. It's light enough to wear under makeup. You can get Laneige Sun Block Aqua+ SPF 35 PA++ at Sephora online for SGD$34 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment