Sunday 7 May 2017

Laneige Brush Pact

My 3rd little goodie from Laneige is the Brush Pact and I got it in No. 2 Pore Blur. It looks like a white powder. The Laneige Brush Pact comes in 2 shades on Sephora online. The other shade is No. 1 Natural Finishing, which looks like a light beige. For some reason my face is super fair so I thought it would be the safest bet to get the colourless one. Ok let's get to it!






The Laneige Brush Pact comes in a really cute package. First you twist out the bottom, which contains the powder, then you can twist out the brush on the other half. Very nifty and very easy to pop in the handbag. I'm thinking I might have been a little over amused with this. But it's really good to carry around. 





So I wait for the right time, middle of the day, so something like 4 hours into the work day. When my face starts to look greasy. I've never been in the habit of re-applying make up half way through the day for a few reasons: my skin is super sensitive so in my head, if I am to put powder on my face that is not clean, I feel like I'm rubbing the dirt into my face. That generally causes me to have some pimples. So I don't like to re-apply makeup. The other reason is coz I'm a germaphobe so putting the brush on my face which is 4 hours into the day just feels like the dirt is going to fester and reproduce into a colony on the brush.



Ok so 4 hours into the day, I blot my face with some blotter paper... then I whip out my handy Brush Pact. I start applying it all over my face and asked everyone who was around me if my face was still greasy before going to see for myself in the mirror. Lo and behold!!! It works really well and I didn't look like I had another layer of powder plastered on. So bye bye greasy face!

Now for my other concern... will I break out. There are 2 times that I check if I have a break out from makeup. Once when I just get home from work, and once again the next morning. Patiently I awaited. To be honest, every time I try something new, I worry that I will break out. 

Verdict the next morning: The coast was clear! I didn't break out. So this is going to be a permanent fixture in my handbag. You can, and you should get this! I got it on Sephora online for SGD$42, link for you to get it is here. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment