Monday 6 July 2015

Benefit Play Sticks - The Verdict

I've been using Play Sticks on a daily basis and am ready to commit to comment now. I think it's a great product that provides good coverage for scars, open pores, pigmentation. It goes on well and is easy to use. Once you use powder on top of it, your skin does look quite flawless.

I however, will not be buying it again once this stick is done. Reason being that the weather here is too humid and lately it's been so hot like 35ÂșC with a humidity of more than 90%, so my skin gets really oily a couple of hours later. I must admit that I do have skin that's a bit on the oily side, but I have noticed that it's significantly oilier when I use Play Sticks. I think it's too creamy for oilier skin types.

If you live in dry climates and/or have dry skin, I think Play Sticks will be great for your skin as it will provide sufficient moisture and won't have your skin feeling dry and flaky.

To read my previous post about Play Sticks - go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment