Saturday 6 June 2015

It's Skin PO Effector

I haven't fallen into the whole Korean craze. Not the music, not the make up, not the style, no Psy or Rain... but I found one of the BEST products I've ever used. I was in the Changi Airport DFS waiting for my friends to purchase their alcohol and was browsing the cosmetics section. I saw a row of colourful bottles, what looked like serum and it was calling my name. It's not very expensive, under S$20. So I just took a chance and picked out. It's a dream come true!!!



Now I have all along had pretty large pores and lately I haven't been going for my laser treatments. So I've been noticing that my pores are larger and it is getting to me. However I don't have the time to get to the clinic. Therefore anything that says that it minimises pores, I'm willing to give it a go. 

After using it for a week, I now realise how it works. What is does is make your pores look smaller by filling in the pores. This is why the PO Effector is a thick starchy consistency, unlike the other serums which felt like a dense liquid.




How to use: After cleansing, apply PO Effector (amount depends on how large your pores are), followed by moisturiser, foundation, powder. The PO Effector makes your skin look so flawless. It's really amazing! It also lasts well... in the terrible heat and humidity (it's about 35 degrees everyday now with 90% humidity), my pores are still not visible after a whole day at work. I think that's just never been possible... up till now.

This is my new favourite thing and I highly recommend you get it... I saw it on Strawberrynet for S$17 only. At the airport I paid like $18.90 or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment