Friday 31 July 2015

Benefit Oxygen Wow

The first thing I said when I used Oxygen Wow! for the first time was... WOW! I had purchased Petal, the same shade as the Hello Flawless! powder that I use. I bought this online and didn't even go to the shop to test the colour. If that's not brave, I don't know what is.




I used Stay Flawless before applying Oxygen Wow! since that's what everyone was recommending. (If you have read my previous posts about Stay Flawless, you would have seen how my entire face began to shrivel up and crack when I used Stay Flawless with PlaySticks. It was horrors! Thank goodness it didn't happen with Oxygen Wow) This liquid foundation went on really easily. One pump was sufficient. It blended and spread well. The coverage level is very high. I think this possibly provides better coverage than PlaySticks. Oxygen Wow! is also very lightweight and doesn't make you feel like you have a layer of make up on, which I think is pretty good considering it's got good coverage. 



PlaySticks is of a cream consistency which I felt was too oily for my combination skin and for this humid weather. Oxygen Wow! is liquid and for that reason I think managed to even my face out much better. Oxygen Wow! is also Oil-Free which is ideal for oily or combination skin. It doubles up as sunscreen, broad spectrum SPF 25. Not enough sunscreen for extended periods outdoors in my opinion but for going to the office, I think that's ok. 

This power combination of Stay Flawless + Oxygen Wow! + Hello Flawless! lasted me from 8am to 11pm. Throughout the day I only touched up once, at 6pm I blotted my face and brushed on a light layer of Hello Flawless! to look a bit fresher before going out for dinner. 

Oxygen Wow! is a foundation that I would highly recommend. It's got good coverage, matches my sallow skin tone well, lasting power, non oily, sunscreen... not sure what else you could ask for. I got it from Benefit online for US$36. Considering exchange rates aren't so great for me at the moment, I still think it is worth it. Go check it out!

For some reviews about the other products which I am talking about... You can read my previous posts about PlaySticks, PlaySticks VerdictHello Flawless! and Stay Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment