Tuesday 18 March 2014

Please take my money!!!

So the story behind this is that I had bunion surgery done on my right foot on 31 December 2013, I had to have my foot elevated for 6 weeks or more. This resulted in sitting on my bum for 2 months and my shopping woes.

All I want to do now is spend money. I go to the city and my eyes light up. I have a real hard time trying to control myself. Unlike other shopaholics, I do not actually feel a rush of happiness after buying something. I feel a host of emotions, ranging from guilt (from buying yet another thing which I have no use for) to feelings of inadequacy (not about myself, but inadequate like I didn't buy enough).

All I want to do now is buy stuff... maybe with the use of this blog, I can actually see everything that I have bought and map out the things which I should be buying or not... or buy more! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment