Tuesday 18 March 2014

Hair that smells good enough to eat

Last Sunday I went to check out this bar shampoo that I had read about online. (Yes... during the times that I am unable to go to the shops, I spend online looking for things to buy)

It's from Lush and is called Godiva, smells like Jasmine and is meant to be a shampoo + conditioner type thing. (Apologies for not having a proper photo that I took, I decided to start this blog impromptu, I promise I'll have some proper photos for future posts.)


The smell of the store was extremely overpowering and I wasn't really able to handle that assault on my sniffer. But I persevered onwards and upwards. Making sure I bought what I wanted. I bought this for S$26 and it's supposed to last for about 80 washes.

I rushed home and quickly tried it. It wasn't as difficult to use as I had imagined. (I imagined pieces of it being stuck in my hair) On the contrary it lathered beautifully and didn't take much to get enough on my hair for a good scrub. It smelled fresh and my tresses felt squeaky clean. Therein lies my problem... my hair felt like it had been stripped.

At this point I'm not sure if the condition of my hair had actually caused this result. I wash my hair once in the morning and once in the night after exercising. So that could very well be the main cause of Godiva not being able to moisturize enough. I'll continue to use this just because it smells so wonderful that it deserves a proper shot and this gives me a reason to go buy the conditioner. I'm heading there tonight...

Lush only has 2 outlets in Singapore at the moment, 1 in Wisma Atria and 1 in Suntec City. I'm eying the Big Solid Conditioner and the Jungle Conditioner. I'll update once I get my grubby paws on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment