Tuesday 29 December 2015

Laneige BB Cushion

Getting sucked into this whole BB cushion craze has led me to the Laneige BB Cushion. The first one I bought was from iOPE which turned out to be too oily for my combination skin. It felt sticky and I wasn't very comfortable with that, so I decided to look for other alternatives. 


The Laneige BB Cushion [Pore Control] seems to be of a slightly thicker consistency. This provides more coverage and it turns out, still a bit sticky on my skin but not as. I can wear this all day at work and though my skin gets oily, it's less oily in comparison to iOPE. I can make it to lunch time without feeling like a greasy pan. The coverage from Laneige is also much better, I think because of the thicker consistency.



Laneige BB Cushion has SPF50++ and PA+++ so that's ok for a normal day at the office. Of course if you're going to be out in the sun for prolonged periods of time, definitely put on sunscreen before this. I don't feel the need to brush on powder after unless it's a special occasion and I want to make sure it stays in place. Most days I wear it on it's own to work, add on some blush and I'm good to go. It's so convenient. 


Laneige has 3 different types: Air Cushion, Air Cushion Anti-Aging and Air Cushion Pore Control. I bought the Pore Control because I have quite large pores. I feel this evens out my skin quite nicely. My pores aren't that obvious anymore. Of course this means that the makeup is going into your pores and filling up the holes, so when you take your makeup off at the end of the day, make sure you clean your skin thoroughly. They each come in 7 shades to match almost all skin tones which is great! I'm the fairest so I'm a No.13. It doesn't make me look pasty white which is a very important point. 

I have since purchased another set so I vote this above iOPE for combination skin. It comes with a refill, so you essentially get 2 for S$68. I got mine a couple of months ago and it was the PLAY NOMORE design, very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment