Sunday 29 June 2014

Belif Cleansing Oil Fresh

This make up remover is one of the best I've tried.  Belif's Cleansing Oil Fresh removes make up quick and easy.  It's a wash off make up remover so you just have to massage it all over your face and it will dissolve whatever foundation, BB cream, CC cream, powder, etc that you applied, doesn't take much effort to be honest.  Only 1 pump is needed for a good clean.  After rinsing off, you should wash with facial cleanser as usual.




The true test is that after washing your face, when you apply your toner, you will see that the cotton pad doesn't have any make up residue on it.  With other facial cleansers that I've tried, I do find that even after washing (sometimes twice!), the cotton pad still has make up on it.  Not withstanding that fact that your face still feels oily even after the make up remover is washed off. 



Although Belif's Cleansing Oil Fresh does contain oil, it doesn't leave your face feeling oily and this is apparent even before the final wash with facial cleanser.  Oil is an essential ingredient in make up removers as this breaks down the make up and allows the make up to separate from your skin.  The ingredients are listed and are all natural, which I really like because of my sensitive skin.

Another plus point is that it removes blackheads.  I gather that using the oil cleanser and massaging actually loosens the blackheads.  I'm not by any means saying that this will get rid of all your blackheads, but I'm sure it helps the skin stay cleaner for longer between facials.

The only gripe I have about this product is that it isn't really strong enough to remove my eye make up thoroughly.  Waterproof eyeliner and mascara tends to be a bit too much for this, therefore I do not use this for my eyes unless I really have to.  When I do have to (probably because I'm lazy) then I massage it for a longer time to give it more time to dissolve my waterproof make up and tissue off whatever eyeliner and mascara that's left.  I personally don't mind using something separate for my eyes because I don't expect 1 product to do everything.  What's important is that this Cleansing Oil cleans my face thoroughly and quickly.  Costs SGD$47 and lasts for 4 or 5 months of daily use, it's pretty fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment