Sunday 8 May 2016

Atomy Evening Care 4 Set & Instructions

Technically this post should come before the Atomy Skin Care 6 System because cleansing comes before moisturising, but I'm sure you'll work it out :)

I actually bought the Atomy Evening Care 4 Set after using the Atomy Skin Care 6 System because I noticed that my skin had become firmer and hydrated. Convinced that something in those creams must be working, I decided to tackle my biggest skin problem - blackheads! I can't get rid of them often enough and it just keeps terrorising my face. As I have said in my previous post that I use the Biore Pore Pack on a weekly basis to remove the blackheads, but I'll be much happier if I didn't have to spend that much time fussing with removing instead just not have them to begin with. As with all Atomy skin care products, they are developed with fresh herbs and natural ingredients, suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, problem skin like mine.




Logic would say that if you cleanse your face well, then blackheads will be there. Simple. So let's get on with it. The 4 items in this goodie box, listed in the order that you should use it, are:


1. Deep Cleanser - removes make up and cleanses clogged pores
2. Foam Cleanser - the rich lather washes away impurities and dirt in pores
3. Peeling Gel - gently peels off dead skin cells (i.e. non abrasive exfoliator)
4. Peel Off Mask - firms skin and tightens pores

Reviews & Instructions by Product:
1. Deep Cleanser - this cleanser has a cream like consistency and can be used to remove make up. Foundation, BB Cream and Powder definitely comes off. For your eye make up, especially waterproof eye liner/mascara, it's always best to use and eye makeup remover first. 
To use: squeeze a dollop onto fingers and rub all over face for 2 minutes. You can also do this cleanse on your neck. Rubbing in circular motions all over dislodges the makeup out of your pores and also improves circulation. Once this is done, you can either wipe the cleanser off with tissue or wash if off with warm water. I prefer to wash it off because I feel that the tissue can be abrasive and I generally don't like being too rough with my skin.

2. Foam Cleanser - this cleanser lathers up really well, smells really fresh and cleans your skin really well. It will leave your skin feeling clean and fresh yet not dried out and tight. sKin feels hydrated and clean. I really like this cleanser a lot! 
To use: squeeze a bit of cleanser onto hand, you don't really need a large amount. Work up a lather by rubbing with wet hands, then massage all over face and neck for 2 minutes as well. Just like when removing make up, the foam cleanser will be able to dislodge any dirt and impurities caught in the pores but working the lather in circular motions all over the face. After that, rinse off thoroughly.

*As a side note, I have been told before that you should wash your face with warm water, but always finish off with cool water. The warm water is supposed to open up the pores which will allow the dirt to be removed, and once your skin is clean, the cool water can help to close the pores. 

3. Peeling Gel - this gel has a slightly silicon kind of texture and peels off dead skin cells. By exfoliating away the dead skin cells, your skin will look brighter. Dead skin cells causes skin to look dull. This made my skin feel softer, smoother after and next level cleaner. 
To use: squeeze a bit of peeling gel onto fingers, then massage and spread all over face and neck, avoid the eyes. Wait for 2 minutes for the peeling gel to softer the dead skin cells which will then enable you to rub it off. After 2 minutes, rub off the gel in circular motions. You will see the dead skin cells coming off. 

4. Peel Off Mask - this mask has a slight rubbery texture which is quiet interesting. This is the final step of this set which tightens up the pores after all the cleansing you've been doing. Result is clean, fresh skin.
To use: spread the mask all over face, avoiding eye area. Applying a thicker layer makes it easier to peel off after, but I don't think you should go over the top with this. Just make sure all areas are sufficiently covered. Let it dry completely. If you like, you can also sleep with the mask on. Once it's dry, you start from the chin area and rub the edge of the mask upwards. Once a bit of the mask comes away from the skin, you will be able to pull the mask off the rest of the face. Pull upwards. 

Then you're done cleansing. Sounds really tedious but I think for good skin, what's a few minutes?! Of course after this you use the Atomy Skin Care 6 System.

How to buy? It's an online store, the one I use is www.atomy.com.sg and I have signed up for membership to get some discounts (shopaholics like me need it!). Membership costs nothing and there's no monthly spend amounts to maintain your membership account so no worries there. Happy Shopping!

31 comments:

  1. I have too much blackheads too and don't know anything about skincare. This sounds real good and shall look into it once I save up some money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skincare is very important and I think it's a perpetual challenge having clear skin if your skin is naturally prone to blackheads. I don't expect that anything can make all my blackheads disappear but this makes my skin feel good and that's important too. Look forward to hearing how you feel about these products

      Delete
    2. I bought evening care 4 set. Is it ok of after I applied all of the products, to not apply anything already?

      Delete
    3. i don't apply anything else after i apply the evening care 4 set.

      Delete
  2. What if i dont use skin care six system ? i just use evening set (cleansing) only ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would still be ok too, so long as you make sure you use a good toner and moisturiser

      Delete
  3. Do i need to apply this evening care 4 set everyday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preferably. I use it every time i wash my face. I think the key is not to use too much otherwise becomes very oily/sticky

      Delete
    2. Hi, how many times should I use Atomy evening care.. my brother got this set 😍 as I have a lot of Whitehead problem.nothing seems working for me. His colleagues said try this it's good. When do I have to switch to atomy care system 6 ?

      Delete
  4. Can i still used Deep Cleanser because i'm not wearing makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use the deep cleanser to remove makeup. it's gentle so i wouldn't think it's a problem to use it even without makeup. just to get the grime from the pollution off.

      Delete
  5. Can I use the peeling gel every night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, somehow your comment went into spam folder.
      I wouldn't recommend using the peeling gel every night as it removes dead skin and you don't want to over exfoliate.

      Delete
  6. the evening care, can be used in the morning too right? =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the evening set has whitening effects? I am not a fan of whitening products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, not that I know of... I'm not a fan of whitening products either but the peeling gel might make it seem like it makes you fairer coz it exfoliates the dead skin cells.

      Delete
  8. Hi is it ok if i just use other products for cleansing then i'll use the atomy toner and moisturiser. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's definitely ok! use the combination that suits your skin the best. your skin should feel cool and relieved. if it's hurting or red then something is too strong.

      Delete
  9. Hello! How to be the member of Atomy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey. It's been three years since your post . R u still using the evening care set? Is your skin flawless now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I have been using Atomy for all these years. Well my skin is inherently not good, so flawless is a stretch but i think it's as good as it can be. my pores are big so there's nothing i can do about that. otherwise it's good enough for me.

      Delete
  11. Atomy evening care and skin care 6 system are fantastic. Thank you atomy. Hope you bring more products in our country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you're enjoying the Atomy skincare Jocelin!

      Delete
  12. I thought this will just be one of those trial product. To my surprise, evident results started showing up in just few days of using it. I commute everyday to work and exposed to pollution and heat on a daily basis so this as been very helpful in giving me fresh look and restoration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it's great that you're seeing such quick results :)

      Delete
  13. i use deep cleanser and foam cleanser is it ok if i used any cream or brand of cream?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes it's ok to use any other brand if you prefer them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!! is it okay to use the evening care set in the morning and then later in the evening also?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Is it okay to use the evening care set in the morning and then later in the evening also?

    ReplyDelete
  17. It’s a little heavy but I think ok if you have very dry skin. Don’t forget sunscreen in the day :)

    ReplyDelete