Wednesday 19 March 2014

More Hair Goodies

As promised, I went to Lush at Wisma Atria again. This time with an even wider grin plastered on and sheer excitement burning in my eyes. I must commend the staff there for entertaining my every ridiculous question and indecisiveness mixed with extreme greed of wanting to have everything!

After what must have been half an hour or a whole hour *rolls my eyes at myself*... I practiced some self restraint and settled on 3 products. Pretty pleased with the choices...





Smells fruity and creamy, infused with avocado, banana and cocoa butter. This bar conditioner is most definitely a MUST in my shower. It moisturises and softens my frizzy, dry and impossible hair, all for S$11.50.


ORANGE SOAP





Zesty, pure orange juice with toning Brazilian orange oil is the definition of shower fresh, decorated with a slice of orange preserved in seaweed-based jelly. This little gem was on sale so it only cost me S$7.






This carnival of aromas is definitely an instant feel good the moment it melts into your skin. With jojoba oil, shea and cocoa butters jam packed into this bar, your skin will feel baby smooth; hot, spicy black pepper and ginger oils will stimulate circulation. To top it all of, for only S$20 you will smell like heaven and not be left with an oily/sticky residue. 

I think I might never leave the shower!




No comments:

Post a Comment