Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bose SoundTrue In-ear Headphones

With Christmas just round the corner, there are gifts going around everywhere. At home, at work, amongst friends, within communities... There are good gifts and there are GOOD gifts. This is a GOOD to the power of infinity gift! It came as a complete surprise and I wasn't expecting it at all.

I really love music, especially those with fantastic bass. It's like I almost don't hear the rest of the song, just the bass. Needless to say, my eyes totally lit up when I saw what was in the bag. It was the Bose SoundTrue In-ear Headphones and they're just for me!




I free it from the clutches of the packaging and hurriedly plugged it into my phone and oh... my... good... gracious... me... was it music to my ears or what. Every sound was crystal clear, the bass was picked up perfectly and I was in music heaven. 



The structure of the StayHear earpiece attachment is a little strange at first, but it is made in this shape, preventing the earphones from falling off. It is made from soft silicone and is very comfortable, you almost don't know it's there. The package also included a small and large set of ear piece attachments and a carry case for the earphones. 

This would be the second set of headphones I've ever received as a gift. The first one was many years ago. It was a Bang & Olufsen. The sound quality was very clear too and it did provide many hours of listening pleasure. However, there are a few ways in which the Bang & Olufsen earphones fall short to the Bose earphones. The structure of the earphones, although ensured they didn't fall off, also meant it was quite cumbersome to wear. I have 3 earrings on each ear and long hair and wear glasses, all these things do not make it easy for you to wear the Bang & Olufsen earphones. Next, the earpiece that actually sits in your ear for some strange reason do not sit very comfortably and always ends up sitting in my ear quite painfully after a period of time. Lastly, the Bang & Olufsen doesn't project the bass quite as well as the Bose does. All that said, I still use the Bang & Olufsen one, I just have it in a different bag so I use it when I use that bag and still do enjoy it.

The Bose is clearly a winner and I really can't believe my good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment