Friday 29 August 2014

Benefit Dandelion

Another favourite from Benefit is Dandelion.  They've classified it as a brightening face powder, but since I'm so fair, I use it as a blush.  It may seem like a very light pink, but when I put it on, somehow it shows up very well.  



It gives my skin a nice blush that doesn't make me look like a backstage Chinese opera performer.  The powder is fine and goes on easily.  One of the big reasons that I love using Benefit cosmetics is that not only do they improve on their products and keep introducing new ones, they always maintain the quality and colours.  I've bought their face powder Hello Flawless! in Petal more than 10 times over more than 5 years and each time, the quality and colour is consistently good.  


I've bought Dandelion about 3 times now (one box lasts a really long time even with daily use), and I'm very happy that they've revamped the packaging.  The old box was a little bit cumbersome because the cover was separate so you had to take it off and set it down somewhere.  The old box also never had a mirror, which means you had to set the cover down, then use a separate mirror.  Now they've improved the box to be a flip top which is SO much easier and they've also included a mirror on the inside of the flip top.  They've always included a little brush that sits in the box nicely.

I bought this online for US$28 and it lasts for at least 6 months!  Now you see why this is another essential in my beauty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment