Saturday 26 July 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil and Evelyn Rose

No one is new to Crabtree & Evelyn products.  The smell of their products in their stores are always pleasant and never overpowering.  I decided one day that I wanted to buy some nice soap and I couldn't wait.  I recalled how I used the Jojoba Oil soap when I was a child and opening my parents'  cupboard and seeing it filled to the brim with boxes of this.  For some strange reason had to use it again... now.  So I hurried to the nearest Crabtree & Evelyn store and smelled everything that looked like a bar of soap.





Decisions had to be made and I bought 1 box of the Jojoba Oil soap which is a classic that never gets old and 1 box of Evelyn Rose.  Well there's nothing exciting about the Evelyn Rose soap because it smells like... well... rose.  There was also Rosewater but I preferred Evelyn Rose soap as it was a powdery rose scent.  So it has another dimension to the smell, instead of just a blah boring rose smell.





Needless to say, I've had more showers than is considered normal (4 or 5 a day - I blame it on the bad weather).  I love the lingering scent on my skin.  That plus the fact that with THAT many showers in my few waking hours, my skin isn't dried out.  Amazing by humanly standards if you ask me.  Who would have thought that a shower could bring so much joy.  Each shower I have is thoroughly enjoyed and I emerge from each shower a better person I'm sure.

The Jojoba Oil box of 3 bars of soap costs SGD$28 and the Evelyn Rose box of 3 bars of soap costs SGD$40.  Ahhh the simple pleasures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment