Monday 26 May 2014

EcoTools Brushes: 6 piece starter set

In the past, some Watson's branches in Singapore did carry EcoTools brushes. But I think they overpriced it or it just wasn't popular so they don't have it any more. Naturally I only decide that I want it once it's nowhere to be found.

Lucky for me, I did manage to find it when I went to Target in the USA. I was delighted to say the least. It was US$12.99 for the 6 piece starter set.




The set includes:
  • Blush brush
  • Concealer brush
  • Eye Shading brush
  • Angled Eyeliner brush
  • Lash and Brow Groomer
  • Hemp Cotton Carry Case
I found it a tad strange that the bag is considered 1 piece in the 6... coz really it's JUST a bag right?! Never mind... moving along...
The handles of the brushes are made from bamboo and the soft bristles are cruelty-free. I was initially just looking for a lash and brow groomer, but when I saw this I thought this is my chance, I had to get it. Turns out, it was worth it.

The brushes are all soft enough and doesn't irritate my skin nor does it feel like it's poking my face. The brow groomer is stiff enough to get the excess powder and stuff off my eyebrows. And that case that I was bitching about earlier? Well it turns out it is very handy coz now all the brushes I need can live in one place, together... not getting lost in a safe place. (I say that these are all the brushes I need because I use the blush brush for my powder as well. Yes I know it's for blush but... just think of it as blushing... all over your whole face... except with face powder... ) 

Since you can't get EcoTools in Singapore, you might have to pay a bit more to get it online and have it shipped here. It won't cost you an arm an a leg, especially if you compare it to Bobbi Brown or MAC brushes. Make sure you buy from trusted sites so that you don't buy fakes. I read that the fake brushes look so alike but the bristles come off easily, so don't waste your time or money buying cheap copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment